Posts by TrueUchiha321
9 posts total, newest first.
Selling lifes 0.1$ || quick deal || 150+ potsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Bought 25 life quick and easyMy Vouch Threadin Vouches - Just bought 25 life from him. I think it took awhile since we were in different time zones but nice and quick!Professor Ice's Vouch Threadin Vouches - Date: 4/4/17
Person involved: Him and Me
Item sold/traded: 20 Potions Of Life
Selling thread: Life Shop
Optional:Pretty Fast and reliableSelling UBHP $0.80 Each (paypal) Skype: rotmg88481in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Does paypal accept prepaid gift cards?Osu! Multi Tool v0.3fin osu! Cheats & Hacks - [QUOTE=helmaxt;10953882]You need 120 FPS.
Check the Timing Correction & Hold Button/Mouse, the high bpm needs low values.[/QUOTE]
Uhmm I have the FPS need3ed but how to do I check Timing Corrections and Hold Button/Mous
Showing the 5 most recent posts.