Posts by tdsx
255 posts total, newest first.
Quack anti-cheat bypasser?in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - if only there was a tool on this forum specifically made to bypass anti cheats. guess we'll never find out how to bypass qac!Scripthook module [Lua File Stealer]in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=IAmPhage;12146718]Why bother. Half the time most people are just interested in the new hvh paste of the week being rotated around.[/QUOTE]
I don't even care. I have no reason for doing anything I've done on this Gmod Lua Detour [Loading your script before the server]in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - yeah mythik is right. simply loading before cac is not enough to bypass it, but it eliminates a lot of the work. if you don't know what you're doing, you're still gonna get detected.Scripthook module [Lua File Stealer]in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ReDlovuk;12109960]I know the game is crashing because code has to much bugs. But can i fix it or use it without crashes?[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=bee_tee_gee;12115547]you don't have the source[/QUOTE]
I posted the source Is it easy to get banned?in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - yes it's real. no hacking for you little timmy.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.