Posts by DerpDagger
18 posts total, newest first.
Osu! Aimbot + Relax + AimCorrection + Auto Spin / Humanized setting (Leaked)in osu! Cheats & Hacks - [QUOTE=komkomkom;12185220]For some reason, even setting the settings correctly, nothing happens. Anything wrong with my in-game settings?[/QUOTE]
If it isnt working then you havent set it up correctly. Read everything aOsu! Aimbot + Relax + AimCorrection + Auto Spin / Humanized setting (Leaked)in osu! Cheats & Hacks - [QUOTE=Wokeboi;12182228]Sorry to say... It's detected now I think. I got put on a "Restriction". lol.[/QUOTE]
Send screenshots of your latest scores and proof of ban :)Osu! Aimbot + Relax + AimCorrection + Auto Spin / Humanized setting (Leaked)in osu! Cheats & Hacks - [QUOTE=EmileQ;12170096]I set everything correctly and still not wotking ;O win7 x64[/QUOTE]
If it still doesnt work then you didnt set it up correctly.
Fallback Version? Did you enter everything correctly on first GTA 5 $$ MONEY DROP $$ CHEAP $$ FAST $$ FIRST-TIMER FRIENDLY $$ REMOTE AND LOCAL $$in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - Daily BumpOsu! Aimbot + Relax + AimCorrection + Auto Spin / Humanized setting (Leaked)in osu! Cheats & Hacks - I use aim correction and relax, looks natural. I can play insane songs with mouse now instead of fucking my wrist up with tablet.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.