Posts by Stickfodder
4 posts total, newest first.
Koen's MW2 SP Trainer V3.0 (1.1.195)in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Every time I try to use it I get and error that says:
"The is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive\Devece\harddisk\DR5"
But I'm getting it with other SP hacks too so I'm guessing that it's my problem aExternal BoxESP v5.0 - full rewrite [1.2.208]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [quote=sph4ck;2065697]This is because you are using unrecongized codes.
You should put either a VK_xxx code or a single letter key.
So if you want 'B' and 'G' key, just put this:
KEY_BOT = "B"
KEY_TUBEBOT = "GExternal BoxEsp V4.32 Sniper Aimbot + Strings Esp (v1.2.208 compatible)in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Are you in windowed mode?Noob Introduction Threadin General - Well I would just like to say hello to everybody here. I'm new (which probably explains why I'm posting here) I hope you all welcome me. :D
Showing the 4 most recent posts.