Posts by Zeesuz
5 posts total, newest first.
LoL Camera Tool 2.0 ((Zoom || FOV || Camera Rotation || Fly Camera || Third Person))in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - Doesn't work for me...
i did it but nothing happened...Can someone in EU make me an account so I can play? Reigon is blocked in the UK :(in CrossFire Europe Help - its cool guys, i got an account made.Can someone in EU make me an account so I can play? Reigon is blocked in the UK :(in CrossFire Europe Help - [QUOTE=BryanVB;10524482]I think that will not work, because you're IP is still not in europe so you cant login.
but you can try it![/QUOTE]
You can, its just the creation of the account as I said, as long as IGN is set,Can someone in EU make me an account so I can play? Reigon is blocked in the UK :(in CrossFire Europe Help - title says all, Ideally, I'd like my IGN to be Zeesuz or zeexl(if second one pls make sure everything is in small letters and no caps).
thanks guysThis thread is to answer another threadin CrossFire Discussions - Yeah, I was just checking, it's not.
Thanks for the confirmation though.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.