Posts by klipper123
61 posts total, newest first.
Burried's | Basis & Jabra Service | Low Prices |in User Services - [QUOTE=rakail92;11015336]is it a buy4u service , I mean if we pay you directly you ship to our house ?[/QUOTE]
This is an SE, and they ship to your housesharx's Jaybird and Sol Republic servicein User Services - [QUOTE=sharx;11005493]yeah
that's what the rep told me for the Thijmen84 's order. But he says that maybe there will be some in the warranty derpartment, so i'm waiting for his answer and if it's not possible, i will ssharx's Jaybird and Sol Republic servicein User Services - I really doubt that you can do the XC, they no longer make or sell the XC...XBOX One Controller Servicein User Services - worldwide? //too shortSOL Republic tracks ultra pics for se 3$in User Services - When you try to se sol republic they will ask you for a picture of the headphones. I just recieved a pair of ultra's so I decided to help people that haven't got the pics. I have some jaybird in transit, when I recieve I
Showing the 5 most recent posts.