Posts by JackKnoff
3 posts total, newest first.
FSOD Event Spawner?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Hi, ive been working on a project with some friends but we cant quite figure out how to do an event spawner for Fabiano. Weve tried looking back at some old threads but the only threads that teach you how to make an even[Fsod]Ranks/Prefixesin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - OK so like every tutorial I go on on this website tells nothing about setting ranks/prefixes. Ive gone through every post and I mean every post searching on how to set ranks and prefixes. My problem is that most commandsCustom maps?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Hi, I'm kind of new to the whole pserver side of town but I currently love a server I'm playing on, and the founder asked if I would be able to create some custom maps for him (Like a new nexus and stuff) but I cant seem
Showing the 3 most recent posts.