Posts by jogurt1111
17 posts total, newest first.
Wall hackin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - get a life lamers and stop cheating i can still pwn u without chams,
bunch of no sk1ll peeps whit wallhacks so retarded lol
funny how u denie it u cham even tho is much obvius with ur lame prefires u doMY PROFILE!!!!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - god that u post now i kno ur kd and kils ill compare that to some accounts on crosfire and report u with this post here.Sniper flick...in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - u are all stupid easy way of doing izt is. stick a peace fo paper on midle of screen or painta small dot on it and u have corshair so u can easly aim with sniper, thats what pros use thats what i use,......
easy as thive got working haxin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - LIKE HE SADI THATS WHY I HAD 2 DIFRENT HAX I GIVE 1 ON PUBLIC FOR UPLOAD GOT PATCHED IN 3 DAYS,
before sending ayn nx cash or anything else i can do video and ill post screnshot with today date ok , ill get it up in 15Would u pay NX for Hacks???in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - WELL IF SOMEONE WANTS TO I CAN SELL MY CHAM HACK ITS WORKING I CAN SEND U SCREENSHOT PM ME PLEASE I SELL FOR CHEAP
Showing the 5 most recent posts.