Posts by plembro
10 posts total, newest first.
Glow + Trigger + Bhopin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Best hack ever made! :) 9/10 because trigger doesn't work sometimes, but that's ok, still best hack!L33t v1.2.1 | Aimbot | RCS | Triggerbot | ESP | BunnyHop | Radarin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - still undetected?Laws Multi Hack V1.0 | Rage Aimbot | Glow ESP | TriggerBot | Radar | BunnyHop |in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=EndermanGalactic;11277374]Just contact your friend and ask him if he got the money. If he does have it just ask him to buy CSGO again. :D[/QUOTE]
Alright, i will do that, but can such message pop, when something Laws Multi Hack V1.0 | Rage Aimbot | Glow ESP | TriggerBot | Radar | BunnyHop |in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=EndermanGalactic;11277336]He could've refunded it only if he had an access to your steam support profile. Maybe you can just send a photo of the massage from Steam about that fraudulent activity?[/QUOTE]
I didnt Laws Multi Hack V1.0 | Rage Aimbot | Glow ESP | TriggerBot | Radar | BunnyHop |in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=EndermanGalactic;11277294]Did it refund to you? I have never seen that kind of account flagging for fraudulent activity... boh2 I'm sorry but I can't help with that. Why would they even do that? Locking the Steam
Showing the 5 most recent posts.