Posts by inpachi
29 posts total, newest first.
VDC DarkStorm TF2 v3.3.1 (Jan 07 '12)in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=manoftheazns;5645491]how do you inject this with a different injector? plz help the TF2base.exe doesnt have a path or something so i have to use a different injector :([/QUOTE]
Seriously did you just ask that?
GVDC DarkStorm TF2 v3.3.1 (Jan 07 '12)in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - Keeps saying.
Error: g_psteamclient
I have the latest C++ and .Net Frameworks.
I tried multiple other injectors including Injec-TOR and PerX and Winject and one I made years ago.
I guess this hack just doesn't work TF2 DarkStorm Hack [Update]in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=slimmy206;5604464]before you cry it doesnt work , atleast read what other people says and find the solution if it doesnt fix then your computer suck dicks.[/QUOTE]
It must just be my computer then. Even tho it TF2 DarkStorm Hack [Update]in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - The game does not lock up or anything.
It does absolutely nothing I could inject it just fine but it changes the game in no way. May as well be playing the game normally.TF2 DarkStorm Hack [Update]in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - Not working for me at all. I am doing everything I have to do.
Using Windows XP
Running it as Admin
Loading it up before starting TF2
I have .net frameworks 4.0
I have C++ Redistributable the latest version.
No A
Showing the 5 most recent posts.