Posts by Attacker3
8 posts total, newest first.
Simple Battefield 3 Hack [Zlo/Origin] ( Updated 2.7 )in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - How do you even get one version to be undetected? Is it a lot of work? Or is it kind of easy? I am just curious.Simple Battefield 3 Hack [Zlo/Origin] ( Updated 2.6)in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Is it detected for origin?Simple Battefield 3 Hack [Zlo/Origin] ( Updated 2.6)in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Works great! Thanks!External_Radar/Map for Battlefield3 (by smallC)in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - I'll give some proof right here: i.[SPACE]imgur[SPACE].com/XrkDe6x.png
I got banned with this pretty much instantly. Geez :(External_Radar/Map for Battlefield3 (by smallC)in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - I got kicked for 2 minutes after a long while
Must be detected
so...
yeah
I guess we just have to time ourselves not to stay on for a long time
Showing the 5 most recent posts.