Posts by db103302073
5 posts total, newest first.
Le Bot 8.3in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=k2pro;9510677]When i'm using a class and I want to use a preset bot and limit the skills i'm using to only one or two, how do I do that? Is that still part of the Bot Manager?[/QUOTE]
To use specific skills go Le Bot 8.3in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - This might have been discussed already somewhere in the forum but why do i get logged out when im in a public room like timespace-5. This doesnt seem to happen in private rooms. Sorry for all the question spam.Le Bot 8.3in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Im using Le Bot 8.3 and every time I buy something for gold at any shop it logs me out? Does this happen to every one?MYST REALM v1.3 | NEW GUI | AUTO RELOG | THE NEW GENERATION OF BOTTINGin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I dont know how to re edit my message but i have fixed both Myst and le bot, just needed to exit and reopen it.MYST REALM v1.3 | NEW GUI | AUTO RELOG | THE NEW GENERATION OF BOTTINGin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - This is really good when I was using Le Bot (8.3) for Timespace botting it would stop attacking after one enemy was killed. Im just using Auto Attack Bot feature for timespace and it works good. I can't figure out how to
Showing the 5 most recent posts.