Posts by Shadow2554
16 posts total, newest first.
Utimate HACKS?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=NEED VIP NOW;622823]this might be off topic but what is a choob?[/quote]
Choob = Chewable noobUtimate HACKS?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Sorry for the delay on the poll.
The_Bro I do agree with you on ThisGeySucks being down and all, but i didnt know they hated each other, i mean i think the only reason why is cause some noob here decided to spam them, aUtimate HACKS?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - PLEASE DON'T BAN ME IF I DID SOMETHING AGAINST THE RULES, IF I DID JUST CLOSE THIS THREAD!
I was just wondering something, should T.G.S and MPGH Join together to make the ULTIMATE HACKING WEBSITE! Or is it a stupid idNew Hack Yes not a viruses!in WarRock - International Hacks - Dont Download he got banned for one and its a virus for two.for all player of wolfteam..New wolflite injetcor update..in WolfTeam Hacks - http://www.**************/download.php?0gddyyynmun/url
Where is says ************** delete and put in mediafire(dot)com so it will look like this
(Http(://)www(Put Dot Here)Mediafire(Put Dot Here)com/download.php?0gddy
Showing the 5 most recent posts.