Posts by rafkos7732
24 posts total, newest first.
Management SVCs|Disputes & claimsin User Services - plase add me from skypeHow to protect themselves from a crookin Marketplace Talk - Hello
I have a question how to avoid scammers in the forum
I wrote about at the forum several times about key games
people write to me on skype but the scammers themselves.
* four times already lied
I can not dealI am looking for a key game FIFA 17 REGION EUROPEin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Hello
I am looking for a key game FIFA 17 REGION EUROPE price 26 euros
if you have a price
write your message in the subject forum
Write your contact here topic
* and send me an invitation to skype rafkosek
only accepI'm looking for the keys to the seller of games, psnin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I'm looking for the keys to the seller of games, psn
Region free
platform gaming pc
* .
Please contact users a premium and a lot of posts on forum
contact skype rafkosekshop looking for wholein Marketplace Talk - I am seeking a store, warehouse with keys to the game
please link under the the topic
Showing the 5 most recent posts.