Posts by Goofyde2
192 posts total, newest first.
Prototype CA | Aimbot | ESP | More!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - For me it freezes the game at login-screen, after pressing Login.
This might be only for me, no idea.
Windows 7 / 64 bit.Apex by Jailbroken671 | Simplicity Redefined [UPDATED]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - The hack is working.
I'm having some trouble with the frames per second though,
using the hack, they reduce quite severely.
As I am using this together with a friend, he has the exact same problem.
We're both runningSEMI VIP? Brazilian hacker v1.2 ->TELEKILL, OPK, RAPIDFIRE <-and much more features!in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - This works perfectly fine for me.
Injector : PerX (Ran as Administrator)
64 bit, windows 7.
I open Combat arms as Administrator, too,
just to make sure. Everything works fine. Even if I
"abuse" the hacks, I never SEMI VIP? Brazilian hacker v1.2 ->TELEKILL, OPK, RAPIDFIRE <-and much more features!in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - I think everyone would like
it if you'd make a screenshot of the
features it has. You didn't explain the features..
Also, even if you're from Brazil, not everyone
is from there, so how about keeping your post / release7 Day Zebra WA-2000in WarRock Discussions - [quote=dutchown3g;3654541][/quote]
Log in on gamersfirst.com/warrock , then there should appear a big purple button with " redeem code ", press that. Then choose the last option, a blue button with alot of Xxx-xxx-xxx-x
Showing the 5 most recent posts.