Posts by Vimith
5 posts total, newest first.
[V90 - TU25] Black Ops 3 Zombie Trainer 1.4.3in Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Faze_DubstepKid;13372032]No, I know exactly what I was talking about. You either, A: are getting screwed by your antivirus, B: have a bootlegged version of the game, C: can't handle trainer running and the game at[V90 - TU25] Black Ops 3 Zombie Trainer 1.4.3in Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Faze_DubstepKid;13366632]Can i get banned for this??? Like using this on a solo game???
- - - Updated - - -
And for those of you crashing, you’re probably doing crazy shit, or you just have a really bad PC[V90 - TU25] Black Ops 3 Zombie Trainer 1.4.3in Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=spartan8ter;13346182]Did you just launch and play, or is there something I'm missing?[/QUOTE]
Just launched and played.[V90 - TU25] Black Ops 3 Zombie Trainer 1.4.3in Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=MisterY;13345175]I don't know, it works for me online and offline.[/QUOTE]
On windows 10 pro, works for me too.Do not detect the cheating enginein Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - outdated ?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.