Posts by Hellfirespet
6 posts total, newest first.
Any new method to get through walls?in Rust Discussions & Help - The method of moving ngcconfiguartion.000.unity3d doesn't work anymore, I'm not sure when it stopped working. I'm not too up-to-date with the Rust scene.Pirate Perfection v15 - All Credits to PirateCaptainin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - Question.
Which scripts will signal the "Cheater" warning to other players? Will God Mode trigger it?Ascend: Hand of Kulin Hack Requests - Awesome! I managed to find health, cooldown, combo, damage, etc. but I couldn't find the buffs. Thanks for that.Ascend: Hand of Kulin Hack Requests - Ascend: Hand of Kul is a F2P game that was originally on the Xbox 360 but recently made itself onto Steam. (Won't let me link)
The only thing I managed to make was a no cooldown hack. (search for 0 in 4bytes, use a skilSimple LagSwitch Softwarein User Services - It just kicks me out of the game.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.