Posts by reaper1983
3 posts total, newest first.
External Box ESP, TriggerBot, AimBot 5/21/2014in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Emess;9541558]If you get banned from csgo, just use steam family share on a new account. I dont get why you would hack on your mains anyway.[/QUOTE]
it wasn't my main account and trying to share the account witExternal Box ESP, TriggerBot, AimBot 5/21/2014in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - it wasn't my main account at all it was my smurf account that's all I didn't know what it ment bc my steam profile doesn't say I have a vac banExternal Box ESP, TriggerBot, AimBot 5/21/2014in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - ok I like to know what this means right in a game I get kicked out of it I don't know y and then it allowed me back in but something about a bann but doesn't say on my account... I like to know whats going on
http://i94
Showing the 3 most recent posts.