Posts by killajones427
88 posts total, newest first.
Buying rs account 100+ for VIPin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - title says it all Via xfire Dicarlo427=xfire
ONLY FOR 2 DAYS!!!:dwug:Buying 2 runescape acounts.in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Hello. I am willing to buy 2 runescape accounts for a Gamerfirst account has 1 account for everygame.(4 accounts on warrock)
LVLS of WR accounts-12,32,10,8
i also have a steam account.
I will keep posting up who triesbanned me.in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - BANNED ME I HATE THIS SITE!!!! ARUNFORCE AND DAVE ARE THE ONLY KOOL PPL HERE!!!SELLING LVL 77 RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT!in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - good banned me you fuckSELLING LVL 77 RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT!in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - WTF I DON'T SCAM. TOM WTF I NEVER EVEN TALK TO YOU GTFO. DON'T EVEN BRING UP SHIT. YOU THINK I SCAM I DON'T I WANT THIS RS ACCOUNT OFF MY HANDS CUZ I HATE RUNESCAPE I'LL GIVE FOR FREE FOR ALL I CARE.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.