Posts by alien1980
8 posts total, newest first.
Special Force 2 sell account lvl 48 vip3 60+ days 201 cash 65000 sp 18 capsulesin SKILL - Special Force 2 Hacks & Cheats - I WANT TO BUY ! 40€SKILL ACCOUNT LVL 55 °!°in SKILL - Special Force 2 Hacks & Cheats - ANOTHER SCAMMER DON'T BUYSell 57 lvl account (SKILL sf2) (paysafecard only)in SKILL - Special Force 2 Hacks & Cheats - SCAMMER !! DON'T BUY !! CAUSE I REPORTED HIM FOR ACCOUNT TRADING !! HE'LL GET BANNED!
HE SCAMMED ME A CS:GO KEY THIS NOOB AND NOW HE GET HIS ACCOUNT BANNED DON'T BUY!I sell an Skill Account [75€ paysafecard}in SKILL - Special Force 2 Hacks & Cheats - Scammer don't buy!I sell an S.K.I.L.L Account lvl 49 (for a 75€ Paysafeaccount)in SKILL - Special Force 2 Hacks & Cheats - hi i'm interested give me ur skype address! i've got 75€ right now!
h tt ps :/ /ww w. facebook.com/ giuseppe.capitondi ADD ME ON FB
Showing the 5 most recent posts.