Posts by ShockDrum
2 posts total, newest first.
Runescape Botsin RuneScape Discussions - I just got back into runescape and was wondering if you can still bot without getting caught. If its still okay to bot then what bots are good out there to use. Idk a lot about botting only that some bots are not safe anG36E Increased Rate Of Fire(Fire Rate)in Combat Arms Mod Request - Okay, sometimes tap firing is a bit too slow when I'm going against the players with p90trs. May someone please make a mod with the fire rate increased like 10-15%New Member Mod HELP!in Member Introduction & Return - Hey my name is Billy and I play Combat Arms a lot. I signed up to mod in CA to have cooler looking weapons. I need help modding though because I've never done it before. Please message me if you can help me thank you.Heyin Member Introduction & Return - Hey my name is Billy and I play Combat Arms a lot. I signed up to mod in CA to have cooler looking weapons.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.