Posts by jakejakejake12
14 posts total, newest first.
Catalyst Tactics v3.0 LITE!in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=xSTANDBYxKING;10828334]Ah, your autism must be kicking in. Here is a reminder: ht tp://i.imgur. com/YS41iH0.png[/QUOTE]
Yes, read it. A guy used it yesterday hasn't been VAC'ed last time I used it was tuesday? NoCatalyst Tactics v3.0 LITE!in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=xSTANDBYxKING;10828312]But you did use it, you literally posted a comment saying you did on the post...[/QUOTE]
Oh right wasn't aware of the comment I don't recall posting at all, I'm just saying be careful use iCatalyst Tactics v3.0 LITE!in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Well at least get the date right please! XDDDDDDDD
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=xSTANDBYxKING;10828299]You used another hack though... the radar one, that was the one that got detected.[/QUOTE]
Did I? Ahh yes the one I Catalyst Tactics v3.0 LITE!in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=xSTANDBYxKING;10828288]You do know Vac bans can apply to someone at any time? xD[/QUOTE]
But I can't receive a VAC for no reason, and since this is the only hack I used, I have a pretty strong feeling its detecteCatalyst Tactics v3.0 LITE!in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=xSTANDBYxKING;10828277]What's this then? You dumbass... haha
ht tp://i.imgur. com/YS41iH0.png[/QUOTE]
"UD atm just played a game with it" You're honestly so stupid haha. Wasting your time to get other people to
Showing the 5 most recent posts.