Posts by Anime4LYF
7 posts total, newest first.
[MiS] League of Legends Multihack v1 (Zoomhack, Auto-LastHit, Ping Checker, Spammer)in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - FINALLYYYYYY
thx as always[Make it Simple] League of Legends Zoomhack v4 (6.9)in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - is the autolast hit function able to be toggled[Make it Simple] League of Legends Zoomhack v4 (6.9)in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - I want to just have zoomhack cuz as dumb (on this site) as it sounds i want to have some sort of legit gameplay[Make it Simple] League of Legends Zoomhack v4 (6.9)in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - I was legit camping this thing cuz im already unable to play without this lmao
*It was actually painful for me to play yesterday after patch[Make it Simple] League of Legends Zoomhack v3.2 (6.8)in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - I am now no longer able to play league normally without this.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.