Posts by Lassadar02
14 posts total, newest first.
Grimoire 3.8+ Artix/Gravelyn fixin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - 3.8+ ignores skill commands and uses all the skills randomly and 3.8 doesn't load bot files from the bot tab folder viewer.Grimiore (3.8) Test Server Edition.in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Hey there, it's nice to have a way to go to testing servers but, I can't stop wondering:
Why?
Is there any pros about testing servers? Even normal players don't use them, why would we?some one help to load botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Are you sure this bot you're trying to use doesn't require a specific plugin you haven't loaded yet?Grimoire 3.4 | TESTING ONLYin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Hey I'm sorry if I'm using the wrong thread, but I want to suggest a command:
If quest xxxxx is accepted
If quest xxxxx is not accepted
It would be useful because sometimes the bot isn't able to accept the quest before sAQW Merge Shop Glitch!in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Tutorials, Source Code & Coding - Could someone give some suggestions of 0ac items that I can buy with this glitch?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.