Posts by qwertypol012
3 posts total, newest first.
Dead Frontier Account For Sale (3 Ghost Ammo, high level)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=KarmaKills;9531295]$450!
damn that's allot of money for a 2d web browser game,[/QUOTE]
If u are a fan of this game, and really enjoy this game, and know what GA (Ghost Ammo) really means, then u'll understand it'Hiin Member Introduction & Return - Hi, i'm new here... :)
I'm in need to sell my Dead Frontier account, so i hope this can help me to do it... :)Dead Frontier Account For Sale (3 Ghost Ammo, high level)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Hugo Boss;9528754]
Please post your contact information, as it is a requirement.[/QUOTE]
I have added my contact information. I only have facebook and email as a contact. Thanks :)Dead Frontier Account For Sale (3 Ghost Ammo, high level)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Currently, I'm willing to sell my DF account. It has 3 Ghost Ammos (12.7mm, 9mm rifle, & heavy grenades), plus 2 remaining Ghost Ammo of 7.5mm rifle and grenade. It's level 175.
About GA (Ghost Ammo), it gives u a fre
Showing the 4 most recent posts.