Posts by Stonerdays
486 posts total, newest first.
[5$] BLACK OPS III beta keys [method]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Batman Jr;10843075]
good job fucking leaking it and scamming vouches[/QUOTE]
Bro its already leaked go check Hunter's Sheeple he posted it
Edit : I never got it from him anyways[Making]Custom MPGH Tagsin Help & Requests - What to include:
Background Colour: Black
Text: (Keep it simple, don't expect me to type a bible): I want as my avatar /pls
Text Colour: Lime green
Icon URL: (Please try to include a photoshop-friendly icon if poTitle Reseached WILLING TO PAYin General - [QUOTE=Snake;10842678]
I do them indeed, thanks for the mention.
BestLolShop I usually don't do people with less than 200 posts and a very short join date, but I'll make an exception for you.
Hit me up with a detailed r10 euro PSC for 10 euro Paypalin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=PatrickxDDD;10842079]As the title said i search someone who's trusted enough to trade my 10euro paysafe for 10 euro paypal
add me skype - teekill2 or message here
#sry when its the wrong section[/QUOTE]
addedINSTAGRAM SHOUTOUTin User Services - [QUOTE=dollaz;10836841]Hey!
I own an Instagram account with 44.7K followers! I am selling shoutouts for this account!
The account usually gets around 800 likes in 30 minutes, 1300 likes in an hour, and 2000-6000 on a p
Showing the 5 most recent posts.