Posts by robertbarclay
57 posts total, newest first.
💰[250+ Vouches] Joe's UK Money Making Service | £2,000/mth+ | Legal 💰in User Services - bought his service a week ago, however I've been trying to contact him daily and he is airing me. If you see this joe please reply...💰[250+ Vouches] Joe's UK Money Making Service | £2,000/mth+ | Legal 💰in User Services - added you on skypeI need money and I'm In a bad situation.in General - Please take this thread seriously as I'm in a situation which is making me feel completely depressed.
I've had a serious argument with my parents I'm at Uni working my ass of and they have completely cut me off. My st✔️🏆 Spotify | Netflix | Entertainmet | VPN | Porn | Games | Keys | AND MORE 🏆✔️3 YRin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Legit and a good price +rep will be doing business with him againMOBIUS GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICEin User Services - [QUOTE=Zeuxx;12631170]Okay, ordered from him, cool ass designs and shit yo, I vouch for this guy
http://i.imgur.com/VkmL1oe.jpg[/QUOTE]
Pahahhahaha
Showing the 5 most recent posts.