Posts by SniperJJS13
401 posts total, newest first.
All BlackOps 2 Achievements Unlockedin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - SAM works great and so long as you use it out of game there is no chance that you'll get banned. Worse thing that can happen is that your achievements get reset and then you just use SAM again and problem solved.
[QUOTMessing With Metro Serversin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Has anyone actually tried this to see if it still works? This is something that looks like it would get patched pretty quick.Safer Pro Perks 1.4.368in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Jorndel;5574965]Dude, what you start with is so... (I got no words...)
Why haven't I heard about anyone that have been banned of using a trainer yet?
Well, I suppose that means VAC don't scan your stats and compaHow to create a Custom Platoon Emblemin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - 3 words.
Grease Monkey ScriptMOST EPIC BATTLEFIELD 3 KILLin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Like a boss.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.