Posts by Jeckels
1,236 posts total, newest first.
TCS - Hacks V2 Public Released!in WarRock - International Hacks - How about removing the link to the site because i dont wanna register their, im very lazy and upload it to megaupload, mediafire, or rapidshare!
Well , i just exploited the register button and made this account :
I found the working stamina address!!!in WarRock - International Hacks - Good Job Konni!Cheack itin WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=Tom;236440]How about I give you a nice warm ban hammer[/QUOTE]
Hmm, i may be seeing wrong, but you are VIP sir.
Oh, and Alo1406, you might want to take that site down before Dave or Arun sees you. that site free warrock acc's (from vescovo's phishing site)in WarRock - International Hacks - Since, WarRock is acting GAY. and turning the site ON and OFF. no way of checking, i checked a few and they all said 24hr Ban.!Looking for mod(s) for the WarRock section.in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=wr194t;224307]Job
I ensure that I would reduce the amount of spam, flame, advertising or any other rule breach that occurs in this section, and that I would punish the offenders. I have experience with Moderat
Showing the 5 most recent posts.