Posts by Irkedd
152 posts total, newest first.
BeeWare Multihack [05-06-2020]in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=braister;14848436]this hack is detected.
please do not use.[/QUOTE]
I'll get it updated and reupload. I've not had a ban and been using same version for 2 weeks now
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=Arrogant_black;148GOESP [12/06/2020]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=snotlord;14846730]I need help with setting up obs; when i untick the thirdparty overlays box, the cheat still shows on the screen? ( I mean the obs screen, not the actual csgo screen duh )[/QUOTE]
You might neeBeeWare Multihack [05-06-2020]in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Ayemrdja;14845854]Will Xenos work?[/QUOTE]
Should do I haven't used it in a while but any injector should work. Just need to make sure you inject into hl2.exeGOESP [12/06/2020]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=NotHackerPlease;14844914]The menu opens perfect, crashes when you enter to play. Also thanks for the contribution![/QUOTE]
Ah I never experienced crashes with it, I'll submit another update it must have broken soGOESP [12/06/2020]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Freshly built version of GOESP updated for the latest version.
Completely undetectable on OBS just untick capture external overlays in obs and you're good to go.
https://i.imgur.com/25itBvu.jpg
VirusTotal
Showing the 5 most recent posts.