Posts by Pr0_Snyper
12 posts total, newest first.
CA Public VIPin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Moneyking150;11827945]Why don't you test it instead of spamming threads?[/QUOTE]
1.) i'm not spamming, i'm letting the fellow hackers and the admins know that all these hacks are now patched since the big update.CA Public VIPin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - THIS HACK IS MOST LIKELY PATCHED BY NOW SINCE THE NEWEST UPDATE NEXON. IF I AM WRONG, PLEASE CORRECT ME BUT IF IT IS... BATMAN CLOSE THIS THREAD ALREADY PLEASE AND THANK YOU.Combat Arms D3D [WallHack, Telekill, ESP, Aimbot, GhostMode & More]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - THIS HACK IS NOW PATCHED!!! =[ AT Batman PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD ALREADY.[(M_M)PGH] Chameleon L8 Febuary Edition 2016 Windows 10 NA/EUin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=EyCy;11821671]Still Working ?[/QUOTE]
I doubt it is still working after the update Nexon has just made last night... If I am wrong, somebody please correct me.[REQUEST] Hacker Fail's CA Hax v3 ASAPin Combat Arms Hack Requests - Hi fellow hackers, I and many others have just recently gotten the newest Maintenance from Nexon that has "Patched" Hacker Fail's CA EU/NA Hax v2. NOT "Detected," because otherwise if we tried to inject the detected hack
Showing the 5 most recent posts.