Posts by Josh22341
52 posts total, newest first.
🔥 FITBIT| ✅ IONIC AND VERSA | ✅ CHEAPEST | ✅ WORLDWIDE 🔥in User Services - I would recommend to PROCEED WITH CAUTION with the seller, or don't at all. Seller only gives vague replies and he says confirmation takes longer with 'his method', I accepted that it would take 1-2 weeks for the fitbit 🔥 FITBIT| ✅ IONIC AND VERSA | ✅ CHEAPEST | ✅ WORLDWIDE 🔥in User Services - Paid via Paypal for a Versa and Ionic, paypal apparently is holding his money till the 16th of this month because he doesn't have a card or a bank account linked. If I knew this beforehand I honestly would've preferred n[$2] SPOTIFY PREMIUM UPGRADE SERVICE [WITH WARRANTY] | CHEAPEST | ONAYin User Services - My premium no longer works after like 17 days, been waiting for you on IM the last 5 days, please respond.[$2] SPOTIFY PREMIUM UPGRADE SERVICE [WITH WARRANTY] | CHEAPEST | ONAYin User Services - Just added youPSN CARD 50$ USD FOR 33€ EUROS EACH. 100% SAFE PAYMENT PAYPAL,SKRILL,BITCOIN,NETELLERin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - This dude is super legit! Bought 3 codes from him, all working 100%.
Thanks!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.