Posts by X9Gaming01
6 posts total, newest first.
Need Help Making the loaderin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Or you could... you know... add the dll to the resources and encrypt the compiled exe to make it harder to reverse engineer using ConfuserEx or a Crypter that supports .NET.Memory Classin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=RedBlueGreen_;13183745]Thanks for the help, I realized right after posting that the while loop was an issue and fixed that awhile ago. I realize that I will need to check the health and team, however right now I aMemory Classin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=RedBlueGreen_;13182330]I've gotten a memory class working now, however I'm having issues with a triggerbot. It seems that it will attach to csgo fine, however I think I'm doing something wrong in declaring incrossVP Multi Hack 2.0in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Aimbot and bunnyhop is not working for meA bit Smarter : Multihack 5.0 [BETA5] [Full External] [Rage/Legit]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - When will the full version be out?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.