Posts by darengerede
26 posts total, newest first.
Origin Accounts , BattleField 4 , TitanFall, Dragon Age insquisition Etc... [ CHEAP]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I'm selling these accounts :
account number 1 : http://imgur.com/rZy9mWb [SOLD]
account number 2 : http://imgur.com/uB2bqLr
account number 3 : http://imgur.com/jH3pc5A
Contact me : daBUYING SQLi COMBO LISTin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I'm buying combo lists ! it has to be a sql list not leeched with ezleecher or other shitty stuff ...
ill pay by paypal
skype : daren.gerede[WTS] Cracked ORIGIN ACCOUNTS With BF4 [UNLIMITED]in Shops - I'm selling btf 4 cracked origin accounts ! i have alot of them
You WILL OFFER The PRİCES
Skype : daren.gerede
The accounts are cracked soo you wont be able to change the pass but only download the game ,[WTS] [READ] ELITE / ANONYMOUS PROXY and COMBO LISTin Shops - SELLING ELITE AND ANONYMOUS PROXIES / COMBOLİSTS !!!!!!
I can make you a combo list ( USER:PASS ) for any website only 2 $
I can make you a proxy list ( any type ( best is Elite Anonymous ) you will offer your
Showing the 4 most recent posts.