Posts by carragh101
4 posts total, newest first.
Democritus' RotMG shopin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - +rep nice fast trade, i went first everything went fine save for a 10 minute load screen.Selling $20 USD Steam card for realm items, paying 2x normal pricein Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Add me simpsonsirSelling $20 USD Steam card for realm items, paying 2x normal pricein Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I can go firstST's, Lifes, UBHP's, Skinsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey man could i pay using a Itunes Giftcard? i would pay double normal price and i can g first. Interested or nah?Have a $20 Itunes Gcard, looking to trade it for in game items (ub's, ST's etc.)in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Well on another post of his i found this "I STRONGLY recommend you don't trade with him.
he refused to use an omm because he had
[12/25/15, 3:21:49 PM] CSGO Trading: I have 2.5k steam rep
[12/25/15, 3:21:51 PM] CSGO Tra
Showing the 5 most recent posts.