Posts by kittybounce
45 posts total, newest first.
Sonic Explosionin Showroom - Ahh, Saw this guy live a couple years ago when I saw a Van Halen concert, he's awesome.
Anyway, nice sig. A bit simple and could use more blending. I agree with the above critique, but still nice~Im leavingin Art & Graphic Design - [quote=moosicgawd;788701]I'm a real graphic artist -.-.
[/quote]
Sounding a little egotistical there haha.
Its nice you do more than signatures and all, but they are a form of graphics so as long as you do that you Im leavingin Art & Graphic Design - Aww haha just when I was going to be a bit more active here. Now all this.
You've inspired many members, maybe even nonmembers with your work. Its sad your leaving after all your dedication to this site. Im sure this isnMarioin Showroom - I think its really cool, ry. :] Like I said before lol.
I especially like the text on this thoughh <3NCC1701Ain Showroom - A lot better than your first attempt. I would've liked to see the whole Enterprise though. But nice sig. ^^
Showing the 5 most recent posts.