Posts by JAA149
9 posts total, newest first.
List of services - Dappy (Pod11)in User Services - [QUOTE=Dappy;5935496]Yup, Actually getting the hack working with multiplayer would take alot of work,scripting and other coding, Meaning it would end up costing you around £50 - £100 But the problem is i haven't got the List of services - Dappy (Pod11)in User Services - Offcourse.
The Game is
Lord of the Rings - Battle For Middle Earth 2 - Rise of the witch king
I need to have a trainer/cheat/crack/hack, whatever you call it, for it.
Note that the game is no longer played on EA servWhat forum/sub-forum is there for buying/requesting specific game multiplayer hacksin Flaming & Rage - Like the title says. Which place is there for buying a specific multiplayer game hacks and paying for it.
For example If I wanted someone to make a hack for me for a game I choose and asking the rates and dealing withStep 6 of the Cheat Engine Tutorialin General Game Hacking - Hi All,
I am kind of stuck on the step 6 of the Cheat Engine Tutorial.
1 - Open the Tutorial-i386.
2 - Enter Scan of value 100.
3 - Hit Change value.
4 - Enter the new value in scan.
5 - Get the address 0List of services - Dappy (Pod11)in User Services - Can you do a cheat/hack/trainer on request? How much do you chrage for it?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.