Posts by 123msg123
48 posts total, newest first.
Breach Team Hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I think you should update the hack, it seems detected somewhat for a lot of people
Edit: I fixed it, ran, i put compatibility mode for perx+ combatarms and ran both as administrator, working great! People with this isBreach Team Hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I inject it, and everything is fine, but just when combat arms opens it closes,right before the login screen appears..let me know what to do to fixBreach Team Hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Patched, d/c after 3secondsCombat Arms Working Updated Hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - right before combat arms starts i get ''combat arms has stopped worked'' whats wrong. What do I do, thanks.CA keeps patching over and over?in Combat Arms Help - Yay, working...turns out that the patched ''Nexon'' folder was actualy in my c drive and not in my program files, so i started combatarms from the c drive nexon folder and it worked..and i deleted the program files nexon
Showing the 5 most recent posts.