Posts by rullof
166 posts total, newest first.
Garena Captain Accountin Blackshot Selling / Trading / Buying - If you still want to buy. I have Captain (2) with a KDR of 80 %.
PM me or contact on Skype at rullof@live.comSelling Captain (2) for 25 USDin Blackshot Selling / Trading / Buying - I'm selling a Captain (2) account for 25 USD.
The Kill Dead Rate is 80 %.
If you're interested contact me.How do I make a hotkey in C++ (GetAsyncKeyState) Thingin Blackshot Coding & Source Code - [QUOTE=HaruShots;10019461]So I solved the problem except the if I mention to get a look at the codes here they are: COD3RIN rullof
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/540/n0gfxI.png (https://imageshack.com/i/f0n0gfxIpHow do I make a hotkey in C++ (GetAsyncKeyState) Thingin Blackshot Coding & Source Code - [QUOTE=HaruShots;10018813]
Title says it all. How to make the hotkey I searched through the internet the results I get is the GetAsyncKeyState method. The full thing is
bool hackname = 0;
if (GetAsyncKeyState(VKHow to bypass weapon index errorin Blackshot Help - We are still working on it.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.