Posts by Daym
23 posts total, newest first.
Middleman General Informationin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Like, what do i do, report YOUR skype name as an impersonator? It's literally all the info i have, your exact skype name. And to accuse that name is to accuse you sint it?Middleman General Informationin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - I don't care for putting names out of anything i was just wondering how that's an impersonator with the same exact skype name.
I didn't get confirmation first, no. Though....how can two people be using the same exact sList of Middleman Impersonationsin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Would still love to hear an explanation to you changing all my account info, never contacting my buyer, and removing me as a contact on steam, Symmetrical.
Still positive i got the name right, even double checked I's weMiddleman Explanationin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=ThetesterOfclones;9669330]So, Alright, Selling an account has a high probability of being scammed which again is just a case of caveat emptor, I am certain a middle man can still Scam you.[/QUOTE]
The guy who posMiddleman General Informationin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - So what was with you taking all my vindi account info, changing it all, then leaving and not middlemanning anything? I'm staring at my skype, and your correct name, and it was you, symmetrical. Lost the account trying to
Showing the 5 most recent posts.