Posts by darkplay6x
12 posts total, newest first.
List of Known Scammers - Add scammers here!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - He scammed me of $7, for hacking an email address.
I do not know his MPGH profile, but just make sure you don't do any deals with a person with a skype name of "MingeBag"
247637Email hacker | Need someone to get into an email account.in Work & Job Offers - Title says it all. I am willing to pay for anyone who can successfully get into an email account when i supply them with the address.
Thanks a lot.
Skype: theo.cmT-Shirt Designerin Work & Job Offers - Im good.... skype me theo.cmMinecraft Alts | As low as $0.10! | Includes Lifetime Insurance!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I am selling Minecraft Alt Accounts for only $0.20, that means you can go on any server and play on Minecraft for virtually free compared to the $25 Minecraft.net purchase price.
______________-=Each=-_______________Minecraft Alts | As low as $0.10! | Includes Lifetime Insurance!in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - I am selling Minecraft Alt Accounts for only $0.20, that means you can go on any server and play on Minecraft for virtually free compared to the $25 Minecraft.net purchase price.
______________-=Each=-_______________
Showing the 5 most recent posts.