Posts by Gorzoid
227 posts total, newest first.
LUA math.random algorithmin Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - https://github.com/LuaDist/lua/blob/lua-5.1/src/lmathlib.c#L181-L206
It is dependent on the C++ compiler used.
The lua manual:
[QUOTE]This function is an interface to the simple pseudo-random generator function rand proLua module ideain Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - Holy shit this guy is going places, entrepreneurs out there take notes. 10/10 idea my god.Scripthook Undetectedin Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - Empty scripthook.lua and it should be fine, probably an outdated bypass doing it. Some scripts can detect script hook because it sets the global variables _SCRIPT and _SOURCE so you can fix that easily by using a hexeditStyx 1.0in Adventure Quest (AQ) 3D Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=asamortal;13293233]That would make the point of making parties redundant and thus kill the game.[/QUOTE]
You are honestly worried about killing the game on a botting thread of a game hacking forum?Styx 1.0in Adventure Quest (AQ) 3D Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Biney;13285208]I see. I actually had this feature in my AQW bot, so I should be able to implement it in Styx.[/QUOTE]
Yeah its just a way to send keystrokes to all clients, I think it's treated as a more legit ver
Showing the 5 most recent posts.