Posts by RedByte1337
70 posts total, newest first.
How do I check MD5 or SHA with egg crack?in Minecraft Help - I found a list with e-mails and MD5 hashes as passwords.
The list had 2k accounts. They're not all going to work and because I can only convert like 20 hashes to text at once with online tools, this would take a long timAny ways to duplicate or take items into survial from creative?in Minecraft Help - What do you mean?
On a server with 2 different worlds where 1 is creative and 1 is singleplayer?Trojan horse generic33in General - Oh :(
It didn't even let me open it or move it to another place even if I said my avg to ignore it :/
It even deleted the file when I added it to the list of exceptions.
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=Rörschach;10634839]bTrojan horse generic33in General - When I download the file from http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=703635 and I open the exe my avg says it is a trojan horse...
How did it got approved then?[Raffle] ArhJay's Weekly Minecraft Full Access accounts WEEK 6in Minecraft Discussions - 39 ............
Showing the 5 most recent posts.