Posts by alex230786
46 posts total, newest first.
ARX Private serverin CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=Killspo;10154942] JUST SO YOU KNOW, TETRIS WAS CREATED IN MOSCOW.[/QUOTE]
I know that, because all the best was and will be RussianCF NA Vs. CF EUin CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=MrSpankYourGirl;10123066]
See that's the thing. Like I want to get a lot of crates but in CF NA you don't win anything /sigh[/QUOTE]
Yes, you're right - in CF NA 5.5 years I won only 10-12 guns for ZP, but more CF NA Vs. CF EUin CrossFire Discussions - CF EU is better for crates, but for play CF NA is better - less hackers. I'm register CF EU in 2012 and all time it's full of hackers./mmz
P.S.: I won Barrett Legendary Dragon and Axe Legendary Dragon with 10 crates in CFree Account 3 Star 3 VIP M4a1 goldin CrossFire Discussions - Lol I am 28 years old and have no time for farm :)Why?in CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=coolsidharth;10050985]It`s all math dude it`s all simple math /fmm[/QUOTE]
yeah true /gewd
Showing the 5 most recent posts.