Posts by Ogb33
13 posts total, newest first.
If you are having problems with Drgns hack pack visit herein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I have 2 agree! JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP COMMON JUMP ALREADY!!!!!!Combat Arms hacks!!!!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Don't forget to press the Thanks Button everyone.
http://combatarmshq.com/sig/018/Androsin.jpg (http://combatarmshq.com)
http://combatarmshq.com/sig/003/Androsin.jpg (http://combatarmshq.com)Combat Arms hacks!!!!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=mtwell;661881]plz tell me what i do after pressing insert at the login menu.... idk how to turn hacks on...[/quote]
You use the direction buttons (The arrows). click the down and/or up arrows to scroll. Use theCombat Arms hacks!!!!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Melikepie;660152]Hi okay im suppose to browse and add to the injection list the 3x1-XFIREHack.dll but it says i dont have permission to open this file and i tryed to run as admin btw this is vista help?
Okay i I want to be a coder!!!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Ogb33;661053]Can you put a link to the C++ and C# because all this is really confusing for me.[/quote]
K never mind that I downloaded it now I need a hack or something to code so I can make a Combat arms V.I.P
Showing the 5 most recent posts.