Posts by FenixP
5 posts total, newest first.
100% Exp Hack Codein Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=eteran;10743477]i don't know what is going on :/
x4 exp hack
Exp boost doesn't appear on screen ;)
ps: you have to be nourished
AoB = AOBScan("22 ?? ?? ?? ?? 0B 06 1F ?? 2F ?? 22 ?? ?? ?? ?? 0B 06 1F ??New Codes 2015in Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=RatazanaTT;10732001]I wonder if there's someone else with the same "problem" than me. I always used the Fast Loot, but some days I come back here realizing that never drop weapons or jackets and no money, only weaNew Codes 2015in Dead Frontier Hacks - Hi, how are you doing?
Do you have any tutorial or advice for I to learn how to find AoBs for games. I have some good experience with php and java. I found some codes for flash games (for practice) just as this tutorialDeadFrontier Disable Zombie Attack NO Lagin Dead Frontier Hacks - I'll try.
Edit-
Thank you very much !!!! No lag, no zombies attack :3
demonika1996 : Download cheat engine and try looking for a tutorial on youtube how do you use AOBs.WTS Dead Frontier Accountin Dead Frontier Hacks - Would you like a trade at mine? You can take all your credits and guns, all I want is that UGau.
3 Dusk Reactive + 1 Dusk Enforcer (RN) + 1 Dusk Striker (RN) + 1 Dusk Mag all GCed
1 Dusk Razor (8/7/8)
267235
Showing the 5 most recent posts.