Posts by tjwright43
7 posts total, newest first.
CS GO TRIGGER BOT [20140724]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=coolbeans203;9697966]to everyone that got vac banned:
read the forum posts before using. it could just save your life![/QUOTE]
I AGREE COMPLETELY!CS GO TRIGGER BOT [20140724]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - oh no its deff detected now
just saying
no I didn't get banned
just found a credible member :).CS GO TRIGGER BOT [20140724]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=yutaman;9695435]You know, I am surprised with this being detected. I have used NOTHING ELSE but Sunkist's triggerbot for months with no issue. If you insist that this hack is still safe, it is your own fault for gCS GO TRIGGER BOT [20140724]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=wizdee;9695416]LMFAO AHAHAHAAHAHAHAH this kids about to get banned within a couple of hours here this hack is detected by VAC not overwatch VAC enjoy your ban tjwright43 cant say we didnt warn ya[/QUOTE]
You knowCS GO TRIGGER BOT [20140724]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - You know what is funnier, you may not have but checking your history you have used other hacks in the past.
You ever think that maybe the VAC system saw those in your JOURNAL HISTORY INSIDE THE COMP. Yes that does happen
Showing the 5 most recent posts.