Posts by Jullek523
83 posts total, newest first.
Current Overwatch Bypass and reportsin Counter-Strike 2 Tutorials - After being convicted by overwatch can you play on community servers?polyLight v1.0 // Customizable Multihack // Aimbot, Glow, Trigger, Auto FFAin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - You said that default settings are pretty legit but it doesn't give us option to use "default settings". Could you give us them?
E: 3 secs after posting I realized that I'm an idiot.LEM+in Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - He was worse than normal DMG player. And he did quit at 20 rounds or smth.mistakenly turned cheats on in menu.in Counter-Strike 2 Help - EZFrags 6.1 is ud so you won't get banned. And I'm pretty sure you would not get banned anyways.CS:GO Boosting Lobby - NEEDS CHEATERSin Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - So are you cheating or do you just want free boost?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.