Posts by poon hacker
68 posts total, newest first.
How to start using your agbot!in Silkroad Online Hacks & Cheats - Peez say ty if i help u :P
You can dl agbot here I believe (not sure if they are updated if not search rev6 agbot on google click first link)
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/152-silkroad/28434-agbot_hf.html
First extract allBEST SELL EVER /cb 23,63,75,125\in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - R O F L scam, + tbh these accounts aren't worth 20m try 7-10m (if your lucky)TRADING lvl 96in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I'm still training his guy (The one given was banned =.=), settle down I had to transfer before the update....Suggest a game?in General Game Hacking - Silk Road Online, dude you know how many people play that, we'd get so much traffic.
http://www.silkroadonline.net ^---Their server is occasionaly down.TRADING lvl 96in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - We have a pending agreemnt, any violations will be posted here.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.