Posts by ISD
97 posts total, newest first.
R6 Siege Smurf Account (Level 105, 1.5 W/L, 1.6 K/D)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=ISD;14765279]
Price: 20€
I accept PayPal, PaySafeCard or Steam Gift Card (€urope Gift Card).
If you're not sure, you can also use Buyer protection for PayPal.
I will send all Account informations to yR6 Siege Smurf Account (Level 105, 1.5 W/L, 1.6 K/D)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey!
I'm selling my Smurf account for Rainbow Six Siege.
Account informations:
Level: 105
Total Hours played: 116 Hours (105 Hours on Ranked, 11 Hours on Quick Match)
Renown: ~21.000
R6 Credits: 0
General KDOrigin Account with Battlefield 1in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - // Push
#Msg2ShortOrigin Account with Battlefield 1in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - // Push
// I would prefer if you write me a message on MPGH, than on the E-MailOrigin Account with Battlefield 1in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - // Push
#Msg2Short
Showing the 5 most recent posts.